Sonos Black Friday 2021 deals: best early prices on speakers and soundbars
With Black Friday almost upon us, many will be looking about for deals on Sonos audio equipment.
The multi-room audio company produces some of the best speakers and soundbars on the market and, as such, they command a high price.
But the good news is that Sonos itself, and a few retailers, are dropping prices in advance of Black Friday – which falls this next week on November 26.
Sonos has launched a Black Friday sale itself – but don’t get your hopes up.
The audio company is merely reducing accessory prices by 20%. Meaning you can get items like travel carry cases and specially-designed stands at a discount.
If it’s the actual speakers you’re after – or Sonos soundbars like the most recent Sonos Beam (Gen 2) – you’ll need to look at what the retailers are offering.
Deals are thin on the ground at the moment, but here are the ones we’ve seen:
- Sonos Beam (Gen 2) soundbar reduced by 4% on Amazon, down from £449 to £429. Find the deal here.
- Sonos One (Gen 2) speaker reduced by 5% on Amazon, down from £199 to £189. Find the deal here.
We’ll keep this list updated as the week rolls on and more details become available. So make sure you bookmark this page and check back regularly for more deals.
Metro.co.uk's Black Friday shopping sense check
We love to bring you the best available bargains for Black Friday, but don't want you to go into debt or suffer financial hardship as a result.
When shopping the sales, ask yourself these questions to ensure you're buying smart:
- Do I need this? If your cooker has broken and needs replaced, this would be an essential purpose, while a new smoothie maker or air fryer is a desire not a need.
- Can I afford this? If you need to put something on credit - or put off essential spending to purchase it - you can't afford it. If it's a 'want' purchase, that means you should avoid. If it's a 'need' purchase, look for the most affordable option.
- Am I buying for the sake of it? Whether it's a gift or something for yourself, consider if you're buying just to take advantage of discounts. For the environment and your bank balance, try to buy with intention. This could mean fewer, better quality garments you actually love (instead of throwaway trend-led fashion), or only buying gifts you know will be treasured, rather than disposable trinkets.