Latest Apple Pay promotion offers savings at PacSun, Under Armor, more
Springtime savings. With Apple Pay.
What you need to know
- Apple has launched its latest Apple Pay promotion.
- The Springtime Savings promo offers discounts at PacSun, Under Armour, and more.
The latest Apple Pay promotion wants to bring springtime savings to Apple Pay users.
Apple has sent an email to Apple Pay customers earlier today announcing its latest promotion to offer savings at select merchants when you use the payment method.
Use Apple Pay to get exclusive offers when shopping in apps or on the web, through May 26. It's simple and secure.
The promotion features a number of popular brands like PacSun, Under Armour, and Vineyard Vines. Keep in mind that you will need to use the promo code during checkout in order to receive the below promotions:
- alice + olivia: 20% off when you spend $250 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Bern: 10% off bike, water, skate helmets, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Costa Del Mar: 25% off full-priced sunglasses, shirts, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- PacSun: An extra 10% off select styles with promo code APPLEPAY at PacSun.com.
- Persol: 25% off full-priced eyewear with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Under Armour: 25% off purchases in app.
- Vineyard Vines: $25 off clothing and accessories when you spend $150 or more.
The email also announced that the Chewy and Subway apps now accept Apple Pay as a form of payment. Apple did notate that the offers are limited to the United States.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. See the applicable partner app or website for details. Partner offers are available in the U.S. only. Offers from featured partners only.
All of the offers are available on the web or through a brand's app (if they have one) starting today through May 26.