iMore Show 775: Drop the Beat(s)
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
This week on the iMore Show, we take a look at the new earbuds from Beats, break down the latest iPhone display controversy, and look ahead to 2022.
- Gurman: Apple's mixed reality headset to offer 'high-quality virtual reality' gaming | iMore
- Kuo: Apple's 2022 AR/VR headset to pack Wi-Fi 6E for improved performance | iMore
- University of Michigan reveals early results of 'unprecedented' Apple Watch study | iMore
- Apple's colorful HomePod minis are now on sale | iMore
- AirPods 3 review: A fantastic set of earbuds with a problematic price point | iMore
- Beats Fit Pro earbuds are here, cost $200, and might just best AirPods Pro | iMore
- iPhone 14 could adopt 4nm chip process, claims report | iMore
- Next-gen Apple silicon to "easily outperform Intel's future processors" | iMore
- iFixit confirms third-party iPhone 13 display swaps disable Face ID | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: