GeekWire Awards: Which company will be the Next Tech Titan to emerge from the PNW?
Amazon, Microsoft, Expedia, T-Mobile, Zillow, Redfin, Smartsheet, Avalara. The list of tech giants from the Pacific Northwest continues to grow — who will be the next to join this elite club?
The Next Tech Titan finalists at the GeekWire Awards this year — Ally.io; Highspot; Icertis; Remitly; and Zenoti — are all poised to be the next dominant force in the PNW tech ecosystem. Past winners include Rover, Convoy, BitTitan, Smartsheet, and Outreach, which won last year.
Community voting is now underway across 13 GeekWire Awards categories in our 13th annual celebration of Pacific Northwest tech. That voting, which closes on April 30, will be factored in with feedback from more than 20 judges. On May 20 we will announce the winners live at the virtual GeekWire Awards, presented by Wave Business.
Submit your votes below, grab your tickets, and keep scrolling for descriptions of each Next Tech Titan finalist.
Next Tech Titan finalists:
- Ally.io: Ally raises $50M as remote work drives demand for goal-setting collaboration software
- Highspot: Enterprise sales startup Highspot raises $200M round at a $2.3B valuation
- Icertis: Seattle-area startup Icertis now valued at $2.8 billion after fresh $80M round
- Remitly: Another unicorn in Seattle: Digital remittance startup Remitly raises $85M at $1.5B valuation
- Zenoti: Zenoti hits $1B valuation, raises $160M to build enterprise software for salons, spas, yoga studios
A big thanks to our longtime awards presenting partner, Wave Business, for supporting this fun community event. Also, thanks to gold and category sponsors: Blink UX, WSGR, JLL, EY, Premera, Dreambox Learning, BECU, WestRiver Group, ALLtech and First Tech Federal Credit Union. And to our silver sponsors BCRA and Kingston Marketing Group. If interested in sponsoring a category or another component of the GeekWire Awards, please contact us at [email protected].