A Monster Hunter Rise and Ninjala collaboration is swinging into action!
Ninjala players can swing through the air like a Wirebug with all the grace of a Monster Hunter.
What you need to know
- A Ninjala and Monster Hunder Rise collaboration has been announced.
- The collaboration will feature new costumes, stickers, emotes and more.
- The event will run through May 26, 2021.
Ninjala can purchase three new Avatar Costumes in the Specialty Shop:
|Kamura Style||A classic set based on the default Kamura Armor.|
|Rathalos Style||All the majesty of the Rathalos, without all of the grinding.|
|Aknosom Style||This knightly armor fits right in with Season 5's Fairy theme!|
Some new Monster Hunter-themed Emotes will also be available:
- BBQ Success — Cook up some monster meat over your BBQ Spit!
- BBQ Fail — We all make mistakes, and sometimes it results in burnt meat.
- Weapon Sharpening — Get ready for battle with this emote!
Players can take on the form of the adorable Palico and Palamute from Monster Hunter Rise with Gum Utsusemi. Strange, these look a lot like the Monster Hunter Rise amiibo...
Players can also receive a MHRise 2 IPPON Decoration and a Monster Hunter Tee. Anyone who logs in during the event will receive a MHRise Palico Sticker, as well as a MHRise 1 IPPON Decoration as a battle reward.
Are you excited for this Ninjala update? What's your favourite content from this event? Let us know in the comments!
Free ninja arena
This hectic Battle Royale game from Nintendo lets you beat down on other players with ninja moves and the mighty power of... bubble gum? Fight against other players with your awesome parkour moves and show them who's boss. The last player standing — or rather, sticking — is declared the best bubblegum ninja of them all!