Apple's 4-day holiday shopping event starts 11/26 with gift cards galore
What you need to know
- Apple's annual holiday shopping event begins November 26.
- Apple is giving free gift cards out depending on what items are bought.
- 27-inch iMac buyers will get a $200 gift card back.
There are no deals on Apple's latest iPhones, though.
Apple has shared details about its annual shopping event with the company giving out gift cards to people who buy specific products. Those who buy the more expensive times will get the most money back as gift card credit, with the event kicking off on Friday, November 26 and running for four days.
While not labeled as a Black Friday event, that's basically what we're looking at here. New products like iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 aren't included, but anyone buying older models will receive a gift card. The offer is available at physical Apple Stores as well as online, too.
Some of the products available with gift cards include:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone 12 SE buyers will receive a $50 gift card.
- Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 are good for a $75 gift card.
- Buyers of iPad Pro tablets get $100 back in gift cards.
- The biggie — 27-inch iMac buyers will receive $200 in gift cards, the most offered as part of this event.
The full rundown of the products included in this event and the gift cards buyers will receive can be found on the Apple website right now. Anyone looking to get the best iPhone you can buy won't see any deals here, but they might over in our collection of the best iPhone deals!
Apple doesn't traditionally run discounts on products, so the best you're likely to find is a deal that gets you a gift card, unfortunately.