Amazon CEO Andy Jassy, pop superstar Ciara, and other luminaries to speak at GeekWire Summit
Andy Jassy will join us for an on-stage interview at the 10th annual GeekWire Summit in October in Seattle, making one of his first public appearances since succeeding Amazon founder Jeff Bezos as CEO of the Seattle-based tech giant.
The annual conference, bringing together business, tech and community leaders for a conversation about the future, will take place Oct. 4 and 5 in Seattle, with the option to attend virtually or in-person.
Jassy will headline a lineup that also includes:
- Ciara, global entertainment superstar, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, who will join us for a fireside chat;
- Christopher Young, Microsoft’s business development leader, one of its highest-ranking executives, and former McAfee CEO;
- Yoky Matsuoka, robotics pioneer, MacArthur Genuis, computer scientist, former Google and Apple tech leader, and founder of Panasonic’s new Yohana venture.
- Neil King, computational biology pioneer and renowned vaccine researcher with the Institute for Protein Design.
- Spencer Rascoff, former Zillow Group CEO, influential startup investor and founder, and co-founder of tech news site dot.LA.
See the rest of the lineup so far on the GeekWire Summit event page, including leading experts in cybersecurity and the environment. More speakers will be added as the event approaches.
Tickets are limited for this year’s GeekWire Summit in-person experience, which will be hosted at Block 41, one of downtown Seattle’s coolest venues.
Thanks to our presenting sponsor, Bank of America, for helping to make this year’s event available to a wider audience virtually, and making it possible for GeekWire to offer a limited number of free scholarships for virtual tickets. If interested, please contact our events team at [email protected].
We’re thrilled to be able to continue this annual tradition, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone in-person and online at the GeekWire Summit on Oct. 4 and 5.