5 reasons you should attend the GeekWire Summit on Oct. 4-5 in Seattle
Where can you hear from Amazon’s new CEO, get insights on the future of work, learn how to prepare for cybersecurity threats, watch live journalism unfold on stage, network with others in the tech community, all while enjoying tasty food and cold drinks?
The GeekWire Summit, of course!
We are gearing up for our 10th annual conference held Oct. 4 and 5 in Seattle, with the option to attend virtually or in-person at Block 41, one of downtown Seattle’s coolest venues.
Here are five reasons why you should attend this year’s GeekWire Summit:
- Andy Jassy, Ciara, and more great speakers: The agenda is packed with leaders including Jassy, the new Amazon CEO who will make one of his first public appearances since succeeding Amazon founder Jeff Bezos as CEO of the Seattle-based tech giant. We’ll also hear from global entertainment superstar, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Ciara, as well as Microsoft’s chief dealmaker Christopher Young. See the entire speaker lineup on the GeekWire Summit event page.
- Connect with business, tech and community leaders: It has been too long since we’ve gathered together, and the GeekWire Summit marks our first content-oriented event in more than 18 months. One of the best parts about the Summit experience is interacting with fellow attendees. You might meet your next colleague, co-founder, business partner or new pal. The opening party in the late afternoon of Oct. 4th will offer a great opportunity to meet other attendees, as well as our kickoff session with angel investor and former Zillow Group CEO Spencer Rascoff.
- Bring back valuable lessons: Learning from world-class leaders and building new connections can benefit your company. Here’s a nice little letter we crafted in case you need to convince your boss that attending the GeekWire Summit is worthwhile.
- We’re following COVID safety protocols: GeekWire is committed to the health and safety of event attendees and we’ll continue to follow local public health and government guidelines to ensure the well being of those who attend the 2021 GeekWire Summit. We are requiring that all guests attest and provide proof of being fully vaccinated. For activities occurring inside, masks must be worn unless someone is eating or drinking.
- It’s a hybrid event: Can’t make it in-person this year? No worries. We are offering virtual tickets that provide access to the GeekWire Summit livestream.
Thanks to our presenting sponsor, Bank of America, for helping to make this year’s event available to a wider audience virtually, and making it possible for GeekWire to offer a limited number of free scholarships for virtual tickets. If interested, please contact our events team at [email protected].